LATICRETE HYDRO BAN CEMETITIOUS MEMBRANE
HYDRO BAN Cementitious Waterproofing Membrane is a one component, polymer fortified, cement based waterproofing material that mixes with water.
HYDRO BAN Cementitious Waterproofing Membrane handles negative & positive hydrostatic pressure up to 2 BARS (29 PSI) when applied at 40 Mils (1mm) thick. Flood test within 2 hours. Passes ANSI A118.10 Waterproofing and ANSI A118.12 Crack Isolation (with mesh/fabric up to 1/8” (3mm)).
Features & Benefits
- Suitable for use in partially tiled applications such as at waterlines, tiled swimming lanes, tiled swimming targets
- Flood testing in 2 hours at 70°F (21°C) or higher¥
- Does not require the use of fabric^
- Can be used under pool plasters
- Bonds directly to metal, PVC and ABS plumbing fixtures
- Anti-fracture protection of up to 1/8" (3 mm) over shrinkage and other non-structural cracks 1/8” with the use of mesh or fabric
- “Extra Heavy Service” rating per TCNA performance levels (RE: ASTM C627 Robinson Floor Test)
- Exceeds ANSI A118.10 and A118.12 (with mesh) EN 14891 Class: CM OP.
- Rapid drying for a faster time to tile
- Install tile, brick and stone directly onto membrane
- GREENGUARD certified, LEED compliant
- ¥ Refer to cautions section for more information on curing