LATICRETE Petrotex Concrete Protectant
PETROTEX is a ready to use, quick drying, multifunctional, water-based concrete protectant containing a new generation, invisible, and VOC compliant emulsion of silane, siloxane and synthetic polymers.
PETROTEX effectively protects concrete pavements, natural or synthetic stone surfaces, chemically hardened concrete to resist the penetration of water and oil. PETROTEX penetrates into the surface, forming a long lasting oil and water repellent treatment that retards the penetration of these contaminants.
Features & Benefits
- Develops oil and water repellency, resisting staining for improved aesthetics.
- Provides improved water repellency to reduce cracking, spalling and freeze/thaw damage.
- Ready to use low-odor formula for easy application. Compatible with chemically hardened floors: especially, L&M Seal Hard, Lion Hard and FGS PermaShine.
- Formulated to minimize darkening effects.
- Water, oil and dirt repellent treatment of low-porosity natural stone, e.g. marble, tavertine and granite.