BAUER AQUASIL FLEX MEMBRANE
Flexible, 2-components brushable sealing slurry for complete and permanent waterproofing of concrete, brickwork, plaster and generally mineral construction materials
Features & Benefits
- Allow for flood testing in 2 hours at 70°F (21°C) or higher (Refer to cautions section for more information on curing)
- Aquasil Flex has the ability to bridge surface cracks and is ideal for waterproofing substrates that show or are expected to show haircracks due to thermal contractions-expansions or vibrations
- Ideal for like to be covered with tiles on balconies, terraces, pools and bathrooms, inverted insulation roofs, walls and floors of basements, tanks, tunnels, foundations, canals, etc
- Complete waterproofing under positive or negative hydrostatic pressure and the surface stays vapor permeable
- Suitable for contact with drinking water.